Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pocket Treasures

So, its cold this week here in Texas. Next week could be a completely different story. But yesterday I got out my "heavy" jacket for the first time this "Winter" Season. I found a bunch of stuff in my pocket ;) I wish I had found some money, that is always nice. But I did find something that made me smile and tear up at the same time. Here is a look at what I found in my jacket pocket.


 A pink and zebra baby hat - this is what made me smile and tear up. It doesn't fit Miss Addison's head anymore because she is a big girl now....sniffle sniffle
Strawberry Chapstick - I like Cherry better, but this will work!!
$10 in Kohl's Cash - Unused of course....darn it!!!
Kohl's Receipt - Hmmm....what did I buy again??
Kohl's Coupon - 30% off!!! I could use that right about now!!
And 8 cents - Yea that'll buy me something good!!!

LOL, so what did you find in your pockets when you went to put on your jacket after the summer/fall months? I'd love to hear about it in the comments section!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment