Monday, June 11, 2012

Mommy and Me Journals

I found this pin on pinterest (I would link it up but its not valid anymore :/) of a Mommy and Me Journal. I just KNEW I needed to make them for my older girls. They love journals!!! And why not encourage them to draw and write about things on their minds!!! So I decorated journals for each of them and left them on their beds. They LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!! I am going to start writing some questions in there for them to think about and answer. And maybe with it being summer, I should put in some math/reading problems to get them thinking and having fun at the same time!

I took pictures of the covers of their journals to share with you! I went to our local scrapbooking store and gathered up some supplies that fit their personalities!!!



Aren't they adorable?!!! Now I need to mod podge them before they get messed up!!! And mainly because Addison may or may not have ripped off the butterfly on Tori's journal already! :( My little monster!!

You also find them in my etsy shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment